Fredon has established experience in delivering Electrical, HVAC, Technology, Security and Infrastructure works to both government and private secondary, tertiary and vocational education facilities across Australia.
Our work in this sector range from large installations to service and maintenance. We work closely with project stakeholders to ensure minimum disruptions of the everyday lives of students, teachers and visitors.
We are proud to have completed some of major education projects across the country including:
- The University of NSW EEB Building (Electrical works)
- The University of Technology Faculty of Engineering and IT (HVAC upgrade)
- SHORE School (HVAC upgrade)
- The University of Sydney Acrombie St (Technology works)
- UWA Ezone
- LaTrobe Sports Complex
- 1 Parramatta Square for UWS