24 hour service confidence
Our long-term relationships with major corporations in Australia have been sustained through the provision of service and maintenance of their electrical, data, security, technology and air conditioning installations.
Many of our corporate customers have strict and critical response times. We know how important it is for you to be able to contact us, so we have a permanently manned help desk, which provides assistance to customers 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. We run a large fleet of service vans that are able to attend minor moves and changes and emergency breakdown at short notice.
For clients with complex and mission critical systems, we can provide employees allocated to work permanently on premises, under the control of expert supervisors.
Client demand has seen Fredon develop service capabilities across New South Wales, Queensland, ACT, Victoria, Northern Territory and Western Australia. We also have pre-selected partners in every other capital city and major regional centre of Australia.
Fredon is a corporate member with The Facility Management Association.
We offer a unique and compelling proposition for ongoing support. All our clients have access to the 24/7 x 365 helpdesk, which offers direct access to accredited and experienced staff. Phone +61 2 9475 9400 to contact the helpdesk.
We also offer onsite services with access to technicians for fault rectification and minor installation works which can be purchased up to 3 years in advance to secure fixed rates and priority response.
Our clients engage Fredon for service and maintenance because of our reputation and national presence. As a design and engineering company, Fredon is well suited to the challenges of life cycle based, proactive maintenance.
We often maintain the buildings for which we have designed and/or installed the electrical, mechanical, technology or security services, and for these contracts we have developed a transition method to avoid the common disconnection between installation works and handover for maintenance. The design and installation teams introduce our service technicians to the project during the commissioning phase so they have full familiarity with systems. This is particularly critical to ensure that Green Star and NABERS objectives are not compromised.
This practical engagement with design and installation work helps us to maintain and operate not only our work, but better understand other clients’ systems to deliver optimum efficiency and cost effectiveness.
Our capacity is national, including our 24 hour call centre, proactive monitoring, a fleet of fully maintained service vehicles to attend to smaller clients and contracts for a continuing onsite presence for clients with mission critical requirements.
Preventative Maintenance Methodology
Preventative maintenance through regular servicing prevents emergency repairs – keeping your business running and reducing downtime. Whilst we are always ready to attend unscheduled outages, prevention is better than a cure.
Fredon customise our preventative maintenance plans to suit each clients’ business requirements. These plans are designed to increase equipment lifecycle, reliability and maximise the return of your assets.
- A senior technician or engineer will conduct an audit of all equipment and create a detailed, accurate asset list.
- A service schedule, which outlines exactly what tasks are to be performed at which intervals is created for the asset list, with reference to equipment age, condition and any site specific or client specific requirements
- Our management and coordination team then devise an annual calendar of service tasks to ensure these are conducted regularly and at the required intervals.
- Tasks are assigned to technicians on a weekly basis.
- Service technicians attend and complete the required tasks before returning the service reports and recommendations to management for review and communication to the client.
- Preventative maintenance activities highlight and prevent unscheduled outages, so our maintenance plans are constantly reviewed and adjusted as needed.
All maintenance activities are designed to meet or exceed Australian Standards, manufacturer recommendations and client corporate guidelines whilst being performed within the framework of Fredon, client and site WH&S management plans.
On Call Repair Methodology
Whilst our preventative maintenance is designed to avoid unscheduled outages, Fredon are always ready and prepared to respond when required. Fredon is responsible for a portfolio of corporate and government clients who run 24-Hour 365-Day critical environments, including crucial data centre infrastructure.
To ensure prompt and effective service for emergency call-outs and additional services, Fredon provides:
- A 24 Hour Helpline which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. Calls outside of normal business hours utilise our paging company and on-call service technicians.
- On-call service technicians who are inducted into relevant sites
- Escalation processes and procedures from service technician through to Client Services Coordinator, Client Services Manager, General Managers and then Directors.
- Support and expertise from our team of engineers to complement our technicians
Do you need assistance? Call our 24/7 Helpdesk on +61 2 9475 9400 for urgent service requests or contact us here.