Fredon’s Technology business specialises in the design, engineering and integration of AV solutions for a broad range of customers including federal and state government departments as well as some of Australia’s largest corporates.
We employ some of the most talented AV design and integration engineers in Australia. Our Audio Visual services include designing, installing and maintaining integrated audio video and conferencing facilities for a wide variety of environments.
We provide innovative solutions for projects such as:
- Corporate meeting rooms and conferencing
- University lecture theatres / auditoria
- Healthcare facilities
- Hospitality and conferencing centres
- Transport and sporting arenas
- Secure environments
Service & Maintenance
Our Audio Visual technicians are experienced in all facets of integration including audio, video, control, network integration and videoconferencing. Many of our clients run a combination of mission critical services with high downtime costs, and our maintenance services have been designed to a standard of quality consistent with this expectation.
Our Audio Visual Technology clients have access to 24 Hour Helpdesk, onsite technicians and preventative maintenance services.
Need assistance? Call our 24/7 Helpdesk on +61 2 9475 9400 for urgent service requests or contact us here.
Our product offerings are broad and varied and include a range of equipment from Tier 1 vendors all supported locally.
- Video conferencing: Personal and room video conferencing including displays, cameras and microphones
- Display systems: Projectors, Projection Screens, and LED/LCD Screens
- Audio Equipment: Microphone and Speaker systems, amplifiers, processors and digital distribution
- Control systems: Touch panels, automation control, motorised screens, controlled curtains, blinds and lighting