Fredon has a steady and robust history in delivering complex electrical installation projects. We also offer our whole-of-life expertise in installation and maintenance of Electrical and related services to the Resources sector in Australia’s remote and regional areas.
We have a focus on delivering projects in the areas of:
- Non-Process Infrastructure and accommodation villages for remote mining & resource projects
- Crushing, screening, conveyors, stockyards, stacker / reclaimers, rail load-out and ship loading facilities
- Process plants including mineral, petrochemical and oil & gas processing
- Power generation projects including gas / diesel, reciprocating / turbine, solar & wind generation and battery storage
Within the resources sector, we are experienced in delivering projects to:
- Iron ore, Coal, Gold, Lithium, Nickel and other mining developments
- Mineral sands and rare earths
- Power generation projects including gas / diesel, reciprocating / turbine, solar and wind generation and battery storage
- Grain handling, salt production and food & beverage processing
Our Resources & Industrial business was established with the intent to provide electrical services specifically for the Resources sector.